The Fairborn Cement Company is located in Fairborn, Ohio and has been in continuous operation since 1924.
In 1974, the plant was upgraded with a new Rotary Cement Kiln Production line. This upgrade replaced 5 older-technology kilns.
An additional upgrade was completed in 1996 when a high-efficiency Finish Mill was installed. This upgrade replaced 6 obsolete Finish Mills. The installation of this Finish Mill improved the quality and consistency of our products.
These and other modernizations has allowed the Fairborn Cement Company to stay competitive and continuously produce high quality products that meets our customer’s needs.